[NatureNS] Looking for Gaspereau Mountain Reservoir Trail Maps

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 19:04:52 -0400
From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi James,
Without being out there, I'm going to say that the "service road" is
not part of the trail system. There's another path which heads off
close to the main gate, which is also the boundary, I believe. Your
own map does show you missed the end or the turn onto that path & were
going off NW, too far. I really only use the red trail loop, the
purple trail loop, & what is labeled Forest Hill Road right thru to
Davison St. I've never been on that little N corner where you got
"lost", so to speak.
Rick W.

--
Rick Whitman