[NatureNS] Pugwash ducks and gull

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 07:36:26 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

--bcaec54d4de8522b2404d42f7431

Hi,

You can send me the pictures if you like.

Richard Stern
Sent from my iPad

On 2013-01-26, at 7:07 AM, Virginia Redden <Reddenville@gmail.com> wrote:

Today in Pugwash Harbour are many Common Goldeneye and at least two
Barrow's Goldeneye. Many Common Mergansers. And a very pale gull with light
speckling and dark eye and beak. I couldn't see the legs. I think it could
be an Ivory Gull. I have pictures if someone could help with this.

River Philip is completely frozen over. I don't have a long history here
but that is the first time I have seen it completely closed.

Virginia Redden
Port Howe NS

--bcaec54d4de8522b2404d42f7431

n &lt;Reddenville@gmail.com&gt=
; wrote:<br>

and at least two Barrow&#39;s Goldeneye. Many Common Mergansers. And a very
pale gull with light speckling and dark eye and beak. I couldn&#39;t see
the legs. I think it could be an Ivory Gull. I have pictures if someone
could help with this. <br>
River Philip is completely frozen over. I don&#39;t have a long history
here but that is the first time I have seen it completely closed. <br>
Virginia Redden<br>
Port Howe NS<br>

--bcaec54d4de8522b2404d42f7431--