[NatureNS] Another Mew Gull at Sullivans Pond

From: Bernard Burke <bernieb1@EastLink.ca>
To: ns-rba@yahoogroups.com, n8r <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 13:12:59 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_UowpO4r7YtaESFhs+ikOVQ)

 Just before 1 p.m. (Wednesday February 6th) I observed a Mew Gull which I believe to be different than the previous one that I have reported, due to what appeared to be more pronounced yellow legs and less mark on the bill which will hopefully help those who have trouble finding one in amongst Ring-billed Gulls should they take a look. I hope to post some photos later.
Bernard Burke
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_UowpO4r7YtaESFhs+ikOVQ)

<DIV>&nbsp;Just before 1 p.m. (Wednesday February 6th) I observed a Mew Gull which I believe to be different than the previous one that I have reported, due to what appeared to be more pronounced yellow legs and less mark on the bill which will hopefully help those who have trouble finding one in amongst Ring-billed Gulls should they take a look. I hope to post some photos later.</DIV><DIV>Bernard Burke</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_UowpO4r7YtaESFhs+ikOVQ)--