[NatureNS] BNS Show and Tell Night: Monday, Feb. 18

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:08:11 -0400
From: g4syth@staff.ednet.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

margin-left: 0px; "&gt;&lt;font face=3D"Courier" size=3D"3" style=3D"fo
Hi Patrick,

I have a few slides and a couple of physical items for display this
evening. I would like to go first if that is possible as I have a hot
beverage that some members might want to try.

I will bring my photos on my computer and on a usb stick.

Thanks, George Forsyth