[NatureNS] Sorry about the spam

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:22:36 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_686296==.ALT

Yours is the eighth or ninth account I know of which has been hacked
in the last two months. All were yahoo accounts.

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax

At 09:24 AM 20/02/2013, you wrote:
>My account has been sending out spam. I've changed some settings to
>my email so hopefully that will solve the problem. If the problem
>persists I'll close down this account.
>If you get any messages from this account that are even remotely
>suspicious please don't open them.
>-John

been hacked in the last two months. All were yahoo accounts.<br><br>
Patricia L. Chalmers<br>
Halifax<br><br>
At 09:24 AM 20/02/2013, you wrote:<br>
spam. I've changed some settings to my email so hopefully that will solve
the problem. If the problem persists I'll close down this account.<br>
If you get any messages from this account that are even remotely
suspicious please don't open them.<br>