[NatureNS] WHOLE SUET

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:12:54 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--047d7b67893a13579604d7d186c7

I only buy ground suet, it makes rendering easier in my mind, and rendering
makes the suet last longer. However, my butcher (Vaccheresse Meats,
Antigonish) will gladly sell the chunks as well. So, you may wish to check
smaller butchers for your suet.

Randy

_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

On 13 March 2013 13:56, Barbara Pat Giffin <barpat@eastlink.ca> wrote:

> Hi:
> Until recently we have been able to purchase 10KG boxes of whole suet,
> Sobey's, Superstore, etc were the sources we used.
> During the past two weeks we have called our regular and other possible
> sources and no one
>
> is able to explain why it is no longer available unless we accept a minced
> version. Not an alternative as far as we are concerned.
> Any suggestions?
> We have been providing suet for the birds, via two feeders since 1974.

--047d7b67893a13579604d7d186c7

nd, and rendering makes the suet last longer. However, my butcher (Vacchere=
sse Meats, Antigonish) will gladly sell the chunks as well. So, you may wis=
h to check smaller butchers for your suet.<div>

of<br>Antigonish County, NS.</div>
in <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:barpat@eastlink.ca" target=3D"_b=
l_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left=
:1ex">

Until recently we have been able to purchase 10KG boxes of whole suet,<br>
Sobey&#39;s, Superstore, etc were the sources we used.<br></div>
During the past two weeks we have called our regular and other possible sou=
rces and no one<div class=3D"im"><br>
is able to explain why it is no longer available unless we accept a minced<=
br>
version. Not an alternative as far as we are concerned.<br>
Any suggestions?<br></div>
We have been providing suet for the birds, via two feeders since 1974.<br>

--047d7b67893a13579604d7d186c7--