[NatureNS] Baltimore Oriole, Pine Warbler, Red-bellied Woodpecker

From: "David Currie" <david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:44:52 -0300

Hi Lois

You must feel awful as much as you try to rationalize the "nature of
things". Its had to be a ton of work keeping these special birds alive
through the cold, rain and windy conditions this winter in particular. You
become attached and I think we all feel the loss of that bird knowing all
you've done.

Take care.  Dave