[NatureNS] Another backyard woodcock, Halifax

Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 15:33:05 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--f46d0408da074d9e1d04d8afeb38

I had a report of one striking a window a few days ago in HRM
Helene
On Mar 24, 2013 1:08 PM, "Andrew Horn" <aghorn@dal.ca> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Yet another woodcock today, this time in a driveway in south end Halifax,
> stunned and a bit bloodied from a collision (now resting safe from
> neighborhood cats).
>
> They're certainly prone to this, but there seem to have been quite a lot
> of reports of backyard woodcocks this year in particular.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy Horn
> Halifax

--f46d0408da074d9e1d04d8afeb38

Helene</p>
 &lt;aghorn@dal.ca&gt; wrote:<br type=
=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8=
ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
Hi all,<br>
Yet another woodcock today, this time in a driveway in south end Halifax, s=
tunned and a bit bloodied from a collision (now resting safe from neighborh=
ood cats).<br>
They&#39;re certainly prone to this, but there seem to have been quite a lo=
t of reports of backyard woodcocks this year in particular.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Andy Horn<br>
Halifax<br>

--f46d0408da074d9e1d04d8afeb38--