[NatureNS] Lesser Black-backed Gull, Northern Cardinal singing

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:37:43 -0300
From: <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Bernard Burke <bernieb1@EastLink.ca>

What stunning photos!!
Perhaps the Cardinal pair will raise a brood near your home!!
There is a Cardinal pair here that I see on a daily basis, pretty well, all year long, visiting my backyard feeders. They have been here most of the winter.
As well, Juncos, Song Sparrows, Chickadees, White-breasted Nuthatches, Hairy & Downey Woodpeckers, & the usual suspects, Bluejays, Starlings, Mourning Doves, Pigeons & Crows, also frequent the green belt that my back yard is adjacent to.
Thank you for sharing your photos!

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth