[NatureNS] Indigo Bunting hangs in

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 21:15:26 -0300
From: <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: "Eric L. Mills" <e.mills@dal.ca>

Certainly remembered the year when an Orange-crowned Warbler survived all the winter & early Spring in my backyard living on Plumb Pudding and eventually, meal worms.
You can't help but become attached.
Will never forget that winter and the day in May when he no longer was there, exactly, when he should have been moving on, anyway.
Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth