[NatureNS] skunk cabbage

Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 11:43:58 -0300
From: Bruce Curtis <BR335363@DAL.CA>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca, Carl Munden <carl.munden@ns.sympatico.ca>

I noticed the Draba verna in the gravel road further into the park in the
open picnic area. The conditions were  dry and elevated and surrounded
by lawn. It may have been in other places in the park but didn't
notice since it was very inconspicuous, being only 1-3 cm tall.
Glenwood is only a small day park so not sure if it has any trailer
dump stations.