[NatureNS] Crested Caracara update?

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 16:56:39 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--001a11c34d9a88b50804d9662469

Hello Chris, and Everyone else interested,
The bird was seen this afternoon between 2 and 3, showing well, but rather
distantly in the usual place opposite the beach.

Cheers,
Pat McKay

On 2 April 2013 16:27, <cjknndy@mta.ca> wrote:

> Can anyone provide me an update on whether this bird still is hanging
> around
> Lawrencetown? I'd love to go out after work and quickly try to locate it!
>
> Cheers,
> Chris Kennedy in Dartmouth

--001a11c34d9a88b50804d9662469

Can anyone provide me an update on whether this bird still is hanging around<br>
Lawrencetown? I&#39;d love to go out after work and quickly try to locate it!<br>
Cheers,<br>
Chris Kennedy in Dartmouth<br>

--001a11c34d9a88b50804d9662469--