[NatureNS] here's a fellow who's working on the effects of

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 19:51:09 -0300

Hi Fred & All,                        Apr 3, 2013
    Very interesting, especially the bit about the alien crab having a
beneficial effect and the Green Crab destroying Spartina beds. But what does
ditching have to do with this ? Just exposing more area to erosion or
something else ?
Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville