[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count

Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:56:54 -0300
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------000605050903020705060305

Hi Chris.  Carol and I will do the Sober Island to Ostrea Lake area again.

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 14/04/2013 1:45 PM, Chris Pepper wrote:
> Attention Birders!
> The 2013 Nova Scotia Migration Count will be taking place on May 11^th
> . Anyone interested is encouraged to contact their county coordinator
> and let them know where they will be participating. If your county has
> no coordinator you can get in touch with me by e-mail or phone 483-6693.
> For those of you who are unfamiliar with how the NSMC works, it’s
> quite simple. Go birdwatching somewhere in Nova Scotia on count
> day, count the number of each species detected, then send your
> checklist into your county coordinator. Some counties have more
> participation than others so make sure you contact your county
> coordinator and let them know where you will be bird watching to avoid
> covering the same area as another person. If your county has no
> coordinator you can send your checklist directly to me Chris Pepper at
> cpepper@ymail.com <mailto:cpepper@ymail.com>or send it to me the old
> fashioned way to 65 Marie Ave./ Lake Echo N.S./ B3E-1A9.
> The easiest way to send in your data is by using the” field” and
> “feeder watcher” forms provided on the NS Bird Society Website but any
> checklist is permitted,(at least by me). Just remember to write down
> what county you participated in, the number of hours you spent in the
> field or at your feeders and the number of kilometers you walked or
> drove. The list of county coordinators is on the “cork board” along
> with the field/feederwatcher forms. If you have any questions you can
> e-mail me or phone 483-6693 and I will try and assist you the best I can.
> Thanks again to all the county coordinators. To all the participants,
> good luck and have fun.
> Chris Pepper

--------------000605050903020705060305

  <head>
  </head>
        and I will do the Sober Island to Ostrea Lake area again.<br>
        Don<br>
        donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      On 14/04/2013 1:45 PM, Chris Pepper wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:1365957923.57669.YahooMailNeo@web161002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com"
      type="cite">
        new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:14pt">
          class="MsoNormal"><span style="line-height: 115%; font-size:
              face="Calibri">The 2013 Nova Scotia Migration Count will
              be taking place on
              May 11<sup>th</sup>. Anyone interested is encouraged to
              contact their county
              coordinator and let them know where they will be
              participating. If your county
              has no coordinator you can get in touch with me by e-mail
          class="MsoNormal"><span style="line-height: 115%; font-size:
            12pt;"><font face="Calibri">For those of you who are
              unfamiliar with how the NSMC works,
              it’s quite simple. Go birdwatching somewhere in Nova
              Scotia on count day, count the
              number of each species detected, then send your checklist
              into your county
              coordinator. Some counties have more participation than
              others so make sure you
              contact your county coordinator and let them know where
              you will be bird
              watching to avoid covering the same area as another
              person. If your county has
              no coordinator you can send your checklist directly to me
              Chris Pepper at </font></span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
            href="mailto:cpepper@ymail.com"><span style="line-height:
            style="line-height: 115%; font-size: 12pt;"><font
              face="Calibri"> or send it to me the old fashioned
          class="MsoNormal"><span style="line-height: 115%; font-size:
            12pt;"><font face="Calibri"><span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">
              send in your data is by using the” field” and “feeder
              watcher” forms provided
              on the NS Bird Society Website but any checklist is
              permitted,(at least by me).
              Just remember to write down what county you participated
              in, the number of
              hours you spent in the field or at your feeders and the
              number of kilometers
              you walked or drove. The list of county coordinators is on
              the “cork board”
              along with the field/feederwatcher forms. If you have any
              questions you can
              e-mail me or phone 483-6693 and I will try and assist you
        <d