[NatureNS] Birds today

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:25:50 -0300
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>, NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

As I left home this morning my 1st Osprey of the year flew low over
the pond on Middle Dyke Rd.
There were 3 Turkey Vultures over Upper Granville.
There was a M. Eastern Towhee, singing, in Annapolis Royal, same spot
as presumably the same bird seen in Dec.
I had an all too brief late afternoon visit to Brier Island, where I
saw 20+ Brant, 2 Ipswich Sparrows and a lone Purple Sandpiper, and the
local Eider population looked pretty healthy.

Richard Stern
Sent from my iPad