[NatureNS] Space Station Pass Sunday evening

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 08:54:25 -0300

WO

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01CE3F36.FD73ED60

Thanks so much for this heads up last night. I enjoyed a marvellously clear
view of the ISS.  It gave me a thrill following its journey across our sky
knowing Chris Hadfield is at the helm.  Such an exciting and humbling
experience watching the ISS in its orbits.

Cheers,
Judy

  Judy Tufts

 Wolfville NS