[NatureNS] Tick

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:13:31 -0300

Dear All,                            Apr 27, 2013
    I also brought a tick home Thursday, probably on the left pant leg
because, when I had a bath last night I found it firmly attached to my left
ankle.
    I had my pant legs outside of rubber boots on Thursday, with cuffs
rolled up, and didn't roll them down until Friday morning (requires going
outdoors to shed accumulated sawdust) so it must have spent the night in the
pant cuff.
YT, DW