[NatureNS] re reports of "ticks"

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:08:40 -0400

&lt;div st
Andrew and tick senders.
I never sent in the deer tick after the cost of sending those beetles
but since have learned that a bubble envelope is much cheaper to send
than a small box so will again consider sending insects to you.

The deer ticks have made it to Cooks Lake, Cooks Brook, HRM. The deer
tick was the first I have found in this area and the Natural Resourses
Dept. Agreed that they have never heard of them in this area.

Sincerely,
Darrell Abolit