[NatureNS] re ticks - how to avoid them?

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Dave and All
When we moved to the South Shore in 1973,
Tick paronida was at its height.
A fellow at work who had up to that time worked in the woods
told me not to worry. Put you pant legs in your sock, do
as you wanted and if there was any ticks to pick them off at night.
It was good advice - anyway they never bothered me since and
I'm still around! Better than a lot of my friends who smoked cigarettes!
Enjoy the spring, ticks and all
Paul