[NatureNS] Photographer of Red-breasted Nuthatch with dark

Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 19:27:28 -0300
From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_RE7nFLc9Mv2QKVobDQ/ccw)

It was me Ian!
And those (at least two) grey breasted nuthatches, photographed in
February, stayed around, as grey as ever, untilthe end of April.
I have since also managed to get a shot of what might be considered an
uncommon bird combination - my regularly visiting F.oriole and boreal
chickadee, close together in one picture, taken in early April - I just
happened to be passing the right window with camera in hand at the
perfect moment! Happy to send it to you or anyone else interested.....

Eleanor Lindsay
Seabright, St Margarets Bay

> All:
>
> Oh dear; losing it again.
>
> I have some great images of a Red-breated Nuthatch with dark-gray
> underparts sent to me last winter,  and I'd like to use one in the
> winter=season issue of "NS Birds".  But, I've lost the name of the
> sender, date and locale. Could the photographer please rescue me?
>
> Cheers, Ian
>
> Ian McLaren (as photo editor "NS Birds")

--Boundary_(ID_RE7nFLc9Mv2QKVobDQ/ccw)

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      nuthatches, photographed in February, stayed aroun<font size="+1">d,
    end of April.<br>
    I have since also managed to get a shot of what might be considered
    an uncommon bird combination - my regularly visiting F.oriole and
    boreal chickadee, close together in one picture, taken in early
    April - I just happened to be passing the right window with camera
    in hand at the perfect moment! Happy to send it to you or anyone
    else interested.....<br>
    Eleanor Lindsay<br>
    Seabright, St Margarets Bay<br>
      type="cite">All: <br>
      Oh dear; losing it again. <br>
      I have some great images of a Red-breated Nuthatch with dark-gray
      underparts sent to me last winter,  and I'd like to use one in the
      winter=season issue of "NS Birds".  But, I've lost the name of the
      sender, date and locale. Could the photographer please rescue me?
      Cheers, Ian <br>
      Ian McLaren (as photo editor "NS Birds") <br>

--Boundary_(ID_RE7nFLc9Mv2QKVobDQ/ccw)--