[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Dave Currie <david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 17:14:22 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0157_01CE4B46.51213DD0

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi Chris
I have an older computer and I cannot open the excel sheets on the cork =
board successfully. They are all gibberish. I can open the PDF sheets, =
but cannot figure how to input data  as I cannot type numbers into the =
PDF. I would have to print them off, input data, scan them and there =
would not be totals unless I add them up manually
Is there an easy way to send the excel in an older format?  It might be =
nice to have a field sheet some year as well. I have one of my own but =
it has the birds in the older tax. order with loons first.I see you =
still have the warblers in the old order.  This is where the NSMC is =
work as there are quite a few fields and I often wonder to myself if any =
use is made of all the fields i.e. night, feeder etc. maybe they could =
all be lumped if the data is not being dissected using this info.=20
I have copied this to Dave in case all it takes is a click of a button =
to make the new excel file an older excel file.
cheers
Ken