[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Birds - available on-line

Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 20:17:02 -0300
From: Eric Mills <E.Mills@DAL.CA>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;p class=3DMso
I had the same experience following the link from the Facebook page
but it opened immediately from the NSBS website.

Eric

Quoting Judy Tufts <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>:

> I have Adobe Reader Xl  but like Don's experience  nothing happens.
> Frustrating.
>

> Judy
>

>   Judy Tufts
>
>  Wolfville NS

>   _____

Dr Eric L Mills
Professor Emeritus of History of Science
Dept of Oceanography, Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4R2, Canada
e.mills@dal.ca
http://oceanography.dal.ca/person/Emeriti/Eric_L._Mills.html