[NatureNS] Re: Golden Eagle

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 19:51:01 +0100

This message is in MIME format.

--=_1unu0epm8yhw

=C2=A0
  Pretty sure I seen a Golden Eagle soaring around Meaghers Grant
yesterday, myself and two others watched it for about 5 minutes
wondering what it was. A very dark bird with no white at all that could
be seen on the overcast sky. After looking in my book and web it is the
only bird that it could have been. It was too big for a dark phase
rough legged hawk. Of course I didn't have my camera on hand, it was in
my truck.
  =C2=A0
  I will be keeping my eyes open in hopes of seeing it again and with
camera in hand.
  =C2=A0
  Darrell

  =C2=A0

--=_1unu0epm8yhw

This message is in MIME format.

--=_20w5k110fu68

=3DUTF-8"
data-hsystem=3D"true"><style>p{margin: 0;padding:
>Pretty
sure I seen a Golden Eagle soaring around Meaghers Grant yesterday, myself =
and
two others watched it for about 5 minutes wondering what it was. A very dar=
bird with no white at all that could be seen on the overcast sky. After loo=
king
in my book and web it is the only bird that it could have been. It was too =
big
for a dark phase rough legged hawk. Of course I didn't have my camera on ha=
nd,
>I will
be keeping my eyes open in hopes of seeing it again and with camera in

--=_20w5k110fu68--

--=_1unu0epm8yhw--