[NatureNS] Pine Warbler and nesting hooded merganser

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:59:03 -0300
From: g4syth@staff.ednet.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Kind of interesting when words are "spelt" incorrectly!

"Spelt" is the ancient grain. "Spelled" is the past tense of "spell"
and would be the correct way to describe how words were spelled in
times past.

Thanks for noticing signs on the way in and on the way out. we have a
road in Kings County that the Provincial Highways Department has names
"Stewart Mountain Rd" in one direction and 'Steward Mountain Rd" in
the opposite direction!

George Forsyth