[NatureNS] Lewis Lake Warbler Walk, 7AM Sunday June 2,

From: Hans Toom <htoom@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 12:39:59 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01CE5D32.CC21D3C0

I'll be leading the Lewis Lake Warbler Walk again this year. We'll meet =
in the parking lot, Jerry Lawrence Provincial Park, at 7AM, Sunday June =
2. We'll loop the park between Round and Lewis Lakes and then follow the =
St. Margaret's Bay Trail to the beaver dam.  An average day has a 14 =
warbler species score and a good day has 18 warbler species. 20 warbler =
species have been recorded in the park with 18 confirmed or probable =
nesters. Only the Mourning and Bay-breasted Warblers are missing from =
the park's tally, and now it seems also the Pine Warbler.

The weather will be hot and dry this Sunday so a sun hat, sunscreen, =
insect repellent and lots of water are advisable.

The trip is sponsored by the Five Bridges Wilderness Heritage Trust but =
everyone is welcome.

Hans
________________________________
Hans Toom
Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
http://www.hanstoom.com/

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01CE5D32.CC21D3C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I'll be leading the <STRONG>Lewis Lake =
Warbler=20
Walk</STRONG> again this year. <STRONG>We'll meet in the parking lot, =
Jerry=20
Lawrence Provincial Park, at 7AM, Sunday&nbsp;June =
2</STRONG>.&nbsp;We'll loop=20
the park between Round and Lewis Lakes and then follow the St. =
Margaret's Bay=20
Trail to the beaver dam.&nbsp; An average day has a 14 warbler species =
score and=20
a good day has 18 warbler species. 20 warbler species have been recorded =
in the=20
park with 18 confirmed or probable nesters. Only the Mourning and =
Bay-breasted=20
Warblers are missing from the park's tally, and now it seems also the =
Pine=20
Warbler.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>The weather will be hot and dry this =
Sunday so a=20
sun hat, sunscreen, insect repellent and lots of water are=20
advisable.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>The trip is sponsored by the =
<STRONG>Five Bridges=20
Wilderness Heritage</STRONG> <STRONG>Trust</STRONG> but everyone is=20
welcome.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2=20
Toom<BR>Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.hanstoom.com/">http://www.hanstoom.com/</A><BR></FONT>=
</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01CE5D32.CC21D3C0--