[NatureNS] Six Spotted Tiger Beetles emerging.

Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 01:50:56 -0300
From: "Stephen R. Shaw" <srshaw@Dal.Ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Several out also near Herring Cove, Halifax (27°C today). But a quite
different species ~12 mm long with an irridescent green under-abdomen
but dull brown elytra with ~12 creamy spots/squiggles in all, which
someone ID'd last year though I can't find that e-mail.
I caught one but let it go, no photo.
Steve, Hfx