[NatureNS] Sandy Lake (near Tantallon, HRM) bank swallow

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 23:13:33 +0100

&lt;DIV&gt;&lt;FONT size=3D4&
This message is in MIME format.

--=_7fiupc25qgb0

There was bank swallows in Cooks Brook right by the road in the sand
pit last year, not sure about this one.
  =C2=A0
  There are also bank swallows in a topsoil pit in Meaghers Grant.
  =C2=A0
  They are still around.
  =C2=A0
  We used to see them in our Elderbank Swimming hole (Bills Hole)
behind the church, haven't been there for a few years and never thought
to look while canoeing there 3 years ago.
  =C2=A0

=C2=A0

--=_7fiupc25qgb0

This message is in MIME format.

--=_41g8jqtzz7x

=3DUTF-8"
p>There
was bank swallows in Cooks Brook right by the road in the sand pit last yea=
r,
not sure about this one. </p>
he
church, haven't been there for a few years and never thought to look while
canoeing there 3 years ago.</p>

--=_41g8jqtzz7x--

--=_7fiupc25qgb0--