[NatureNS] Ruffed Grouse -too cozy!

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 16:24:39 -0300

    her when she gardens and even follows him around when he mows t

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01CE62D2.57EF5540

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi Randy
Thanks for this Randy.
I passed the info along to the "owners" of the RUGR. I did a survey of =
one of the Nature trust properties this morning along the Lake Rd near =
Smithfield. I was not intending to do this when I woke as I was planning =
on the James R. BBS route. When I went out just after 3 it was windy and =
I felt maybe I should change my plans. By the time I got stuff together =
for the other locale, the wind had died down a bit but it was too late =
to do the James R. route having to be at the start prior to 4:37.=20
If you want to help with some of the other properties, let me know. I am =
trying to work them in but have 5 other early morning surveys to do as =
well. Good mornings can be a little rare. Wish I had done that James R. =
route this morning, but hate arriving and not able to do it because of =
too much wind. Always a little hard to plan on exactly what days are =
good for surveys.=20
I have been out in field with one of your live-wire students- Melanie =
MacDonald ne some St Andrews name that has a J and a few U's in it. Have =
been to that locale 2X now, but need to go 3 more times.=20
cheers
ken

----- Original Message -----=20