[NatureNS] Re: e-butterfly

From: "Jim Edsall" <jim.edsall@bellaliant.net>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:15:01 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_012A_01CE6DC0.8D7F1F30

Hi Peter, finally butterfly weather. too late for the elfins =
unfortunately.=20
I was just on e-butterfly and noticed your pictures didn't come thru. =
There is a new " add photo" feature under the browse bar that you have =
to push in oprder to upload the picture. It was added so that you can =
put in more than one photo of the same butterfly.=20
I found some Striped Hairstreak caterpillars on my cherry tree. Very =
interesting.jim

Jim Edsall=20
Dartmouth, N.S.
check out my website at=20
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/jim.edsall/
------=_NextPart_000_012A_01CE6DC0.8D7F1F30

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hi Peter, finally butterfly weather. too late for the elfins =
unfortunately.=20
</DIV>
<DIV>I was just on e-butterfly and noticed your pictures didn't come =
thru. There=20
is a new " add photo" feature under the browse bar that you have to push =
in=20
oprder to upload the picture. It was added so that you can put in more =
than one=20
photo of the same butterfly. </DIV>
<DIV>I found some Striped Hairstreak caterpillars on my cherry tree. =
Very=20
interesting.jim</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Jim Edsall <BR>Dartmouth, N.S.<BR>check out my website at =
<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/jim.edsall/">http://www3.ns.sympatico=
.ca/jim.edsall/</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_012A_01CE6DC0.8D7F1F30--