[NatureNS] Which owl?

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:31:16 -0300
From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

The other one that often hangs out in urban areas is the Great Horned
Owl. Maybe check out some of its sounds as well. The owl fledglings of
both species have quite an array of bizarre vocalizations at this time
of year too.

I find the Barred Owls I am hearing now at the camp has such a varied
slate of sounds that a "loony" call would not surprise me at all.

Nancy