[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Bird Society awareness

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:01:46 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_5JwFpFdSmVOhMaCwRMqeyQ)

Hi Dave=20
I see you sent a model for the hats up this way
Saw one being modelled on big I today
Louann bidal
=20

Might buy a couple on pelagic if you have them then
Ken

Sent from my iPod

On 2013-08-13, at 4:57 PM, David Currie <david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote=
:

> Hi Everyone
> =20
> As a way of becoming more visible as a society, increase awareness of our n=
atural history and possibly even attract  a few new members, The Nova Scotia=
 Bird Society has just purchased NSBS T-shirts and caps with our new logo em=
broidered on them. They are for sale and can be found on our current website=
. The link is here.... http://nsbs.chebucto.org/cork_board.html
> =20
> Over the Summer, we have also managed to digitize all back issues of Nova S=
cotia Birds, The Fall Flyer, and Birding Nova Scotia plus we are close to fi=
nishing a new website. The back issues will be available on special NSBS 4GB=
 memory sticks for those that may want read those early editions. These maga=
zines and newsletters go back to when we were formed and provide insightful a=
rticles at times when we weren=E2=80=99t faced with the local and global cha=
llenges we are now. The memory sticks will be available soon but shirts and c=
aps are ready now!
> =20
> =20
> =20
> David Currie, President
> Nova Scotia Bird Society
> =20
> =20
> =20

--Boundary_(ID_5JwFpFdSmVOhMaCwRMqeyQ)

 a model for the hats up this way</div><div>Saw one being modelled on big I t=
ref=3D"mailto:david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca">david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca</a>=

ur=20
natural history and possibly even attract&nbsp; a few new members, The Nova=20=

Scotia Bird Society has just purchased NSBS T-shirts and caps with our new l=
ogo=20
embroidered on them. They are for sale and can be found on our current websi=
te.=20
The link is here.... <a title=3D"http://nsbs.chebucto.org/cork_board.html" h=
ref=3D"http://nsbs.chebucto.org/cork_board.html">http://nsbs.chebucto.org/co=
rk_board.html</a></div>

Scotia</em> plus we are close to finishing a new website. The back issues wi=
ll=20
be available on special NSBS 4GB memory sticks for those that may want read=20=

those early editions. These magazines and newsletters go back to when we wer=
e=20
formed and provide insightful articles at times when we weren=E2=80=99t face=
d with the=20
local and global challenges we are now. The memory sticks will be available s=
oon=20
but shirts and caps are ready now!</div>

--Boundary_(ID_5JwFpFdSmVOhMaCwRMqeyQ)--