[NatureNS] Any Monarch Sightings?

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 08:10:39 -0300

I reported (and posted a photo) Maybe to Facebook and my sister to
e-butterfly, I think,  of a gorgeous big crisp monarch we had in White
Point, not long ago. I have to find the date. The was another butterfly with
it but the photo didn't come for that one. I know what it wasn't but am not
sure 100% what it was.   So far no eggs that I have found but I only just
planted the milkweed this summer thanks to Mersey Tobiatic Research
institute.
Marg in White Point, Queens.

http://MargMillard.ca