[NatureNS] unknown dragonfly

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:03:21 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

When I saw this Dragonfly (?Erythrodiplax berenice - Seaside Dragonlet)
last evening I thought it was a Crane Fly b/c of the long legs. The stiff wings made a clicking sound as it flew around the light. Poor quality photos but may be enough to ID (details in caption):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/9721534231/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/9724762430/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/9724761786/

These two were mating below the same light this morning:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/9721531891/

Location is on the coast in an area of mudflats/salt marsh.

Please correct or confirm the identity plus any other info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Nancy