[NatureNS] Re: [Natures] Report Of Many Frogs On The Move

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 10:09:57 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01CEB132.907B1670

his may be a thing frogs do as well. I am not an expert. One night as I =
sat reading (after dark) by a window in rural PEI. I could hear tapping. =
When I got the nerve up to look to see who/what was there, I was amazed =
to see many, many little eyes. Tiny frogs peppered the glass. They had =
been drawn by the light, I expect. Like something from a science fiction =
movie. No camera but imprinted in my brain. Better frogs than a mad =
murderer or something along that line.
http://MargMillard.ca
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01CEB132.907B1670

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>his may be a thing frogs do as well. I am not an expert. One night =
as I sat=20
reading (after dark) by a window in rural PEI. I could hear tapping. =
When I got=20
the nerve up to look to see who/what was there, I was amazed to see =
many, many=20
little eyes. Tiny frogs peppered the glass. They had been drawn by the =
light, I=20
expect. Like something from a science fiction movie. No camera but =
imprinted in=20
my brain. Better frogs than a mad murderer or something along that =
line.</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">http://MargMillard.ca</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01CEB132.907B1670--