[NatureNS] Birds around Annapolis Royal today

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 20:32:45 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e0158cb92af2d2804e751caca

On the way to work there this morning I scoped the sea at Parker's Cove.
Not much in the drizzle and NE wind, but a breeding-plumaged Red-throated
Loon was nice. There were also 2 T.Vultures over Upper Granville.

On the way back I had a quick look at the French Basin Trail, and the 2 M.
Ruddy Ducks are still there, with at least 20 G-W Teal, 30 Ring-necks, a M.
N.Pintail and many Mallards. Didn't see any warblers or sparrows.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,