[NatureNS] paper wasp reproductives?

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 20:43:28 -0300

Hi Nancy and All,                Sept 27, 2013
    As a pure guess, bumping into objects and crawling up a wall in a
haphazard way does not sound like the behavior of insects that will be able
to successfully survive a winter; more like the behavior of cast-off workers
who came back to life somewhat when the sun came out after several cool wet
days. The latter would account for so many in motion at once.
Yt, DW