[NatureNS] Re:Large flying insect:what is it?

From: Bernard Burke <bernieb1@EastLink.ca>
To: n8r <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 19:28:55 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_ApIkciuuLphz0w9+bfJk3g)

 Thanks for all who assisted with identification. Years ago when I saw an Elm sawfly for the first time, I had thought that it was large, but it didn't measure up to this horntail from today.
Bernard

--Boundary_(ID_ApIkciuuLphz0w9+bfJk3g)

<DIV>&nbsp;Thanks for all who assisted with identification. Years ago when I saw an Elm sawfly for the first time, I had thought that it was large, but it didn't measure up to this horntail from today.</DIV><DIV>Bernard</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_ApIkciuuLphz0w9+bfJk3g)--