[NatureNS] albino skunk in Annapolis Royal area.

From: bev wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 22:37:52 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Returning home around 10 p.m. this evening, we saw a white animal on the road.  From a distance, it looked like a large white cat on the highway.  However, its gait was all wrong for a cat.  I slowed the van down so that we could get a good look as we passed the animal which was now standing on the shoulder of the road looking around.  It was an adult albino skunk.  First one I have ever seen.

Bev WIgney

Sent from my iPad