[NatureNS] question about plant found in the tide line

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:44:32 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CEC9EF.BBE448B0

Jim, and Dennis, I am sure this is what I saw. If they had been dried on =
the shore somewhat would they look like a clear slightly leathery puff =
ball, maybe? Kind of neat I want to try to go down again but am not sure =
I will be able to. It was quite a little hike over the rocks (not far =
but hard with the stick) to get out onto the beach
We=E2=80=99ll see. Might be able to get some photos, maybe on another =
beach without the rocks.=20
Thanks guys,=20
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CEC9EF.BBE448B0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Jim, and Dennis, I am sure this is what I saw. If they had been =
dried on=20
the shore somewhat would they look like a clear slightly leathery puff =
ball,=20
maybe? Kind of neat I want to try to go down again but am not sure I =
will be=20
able to. It was quite a little hike over the rocks (not far but hard =
with the=20
stick) to get out onto the beach</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">We=E2=80=99ll see.=20
Might be able to get some photos, maybe on another beach without the =
rocks.=20
</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">Thanks guys,=20
</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">Marg Millard,=20
White Point, Queens</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">http://MargMillard.ca</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CEC9EF.BBE448B0--