[NatureNS] Re: [NS-RBA] Eurasian Wigeon, Halifax Public Gardens

Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:27:12 -0400
To: NSRBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>, Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_58952328==.ALT

I walked through the Public Gardens on my way to and from Remembrance
Day ceremonies at Royal Artillery Park.  No sign of the Eurasian
Wigeon, in fact very few ducks at all.

Patricia L. Chalmers
Halifax

At 10:46 AM 06/11/2013, Eric Mills wrote:

>For at least the past three days there has been a female Eurasian
>Wigeon in the Halifax Public Gardens. I saw it first on Monday in
>the big pond. Yesterday I photographed it as it grazed near the bandstand.
>
>This is the only Wigeon in the Gardens at the moment, so it is not
>hard to find.
>
>Eric L. Mills
>Lower Rose Bay
>Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia
>Canada

--=====================_58952328==.ALT

Remembrance Day ceremonies at Royal Artillery Park.&nbsp; No sign of the
Eurasian Wigeon, in fact very few ducks at all.<br><br>
Patricia L. Chalmers<br>
Halifax<br><br>
At 10:46 AM 06/11/2013, Eric Mills wrote:<br>
For at least the past three days there has been a female Eurasian Wigeon
in the Halifax Public Gardens. I saw it first on Monday in the big pond.
Yesterday I photographed it as it grazed near the bandstand.<br><br>
This is the only Wigeon in the Gardens at the moment, so it is not hard
to find.<br><br>
Eric L. Mills <br>
Lower Rose Bay<br>
Lunenburg Co., Nova Scotia <br>