[NatureNS] Nature of Things on Dogs - Wood Thrush

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:01:22 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11c3ca1003e5fd04ec176f15

A few years ago I was watching a CBC documentary about digging up the
remains of the last Russian czar in western  Siberia. On the soundtrack I
recognised the songs of blue jays, cardinals and Carolina wrens. I wrote to
the CBC and they told me that they had been using a stock American
soundtrack of forests. I don't know if they did that on this particular
show, but I suppose they could have. However, it's certainly also possible
that a Wood thrush could have been recorded in Keji.

Richard Stern
Sent from my iPhone