[NatureNS] Trail cams

From: "Nelson Poirier" <nelson@nb.sympatico.ca>
To: "NATURENS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:02:50 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01CEEAEA.DDC057A0

I want to send a letter to Santa for a trail cam but am having a real =
dilemma from the huge variety out there to suggest what would be most =
suitable for day and night shots of nature subjects and where to =
purchase a good choice. Would like one of good quality but not excess =
bells and whistles that may increase cost unnecessarily. Can anyone out =
there recommend any certain model they have used and like and possible =
places to purchase on line or in a store?

Please respond to nelson@nb.sympatico.ca or via naturens if you feel it =
useful to the group.

Thanks in advance

Nelson Poirier (and Santa)
------=_NextPart_000_0046_01CEEAEA.DDC057A0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>I want to send a letter to Santa for a trail cam but am having a =
real=20
dilemma from the huge variety out there to suggest what would be most =
suitable=20
for day and night shots of nature subjects and where to purchase a good =
choice.=20
Would like one of good quality but not excess bells and whistles that =
may=20
increase cost unnecessarily. Can anyone out there recommend any certain =
model=20
they have used and like and possible places to purchase on line or in a=20
store?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please respond to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:nelson@nb.sympatico.ca">nelson@nb.sympatico.ca</A> or via =
naturens=20
if you feel it useful to the group.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Nelson Poirier (and Santa)</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0046_01CEEAEA.DDC057A0--