[NatureNS] Bullock's Oriole etc. in Kentville

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:27:13 -0400
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>, NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a1136752465a48004ec9155f8

Hi,

Further to Jim's post, there is what appears to be an imm. M. Bullock's
Oriole, as well as a Baltimore Oriole, coming to a Kentville feeder. The
address is 6 Birchwood Drive (Google it). It's a short dead end street.
Park at the end and the Wagstaffes have given me their consent for people
to go onto their front lawn and look over the wooden gate in their fence to
the right of the house,  to look at the feeder attached to the house. There
are lots of trees and bushes next door and on their property, and this
morning there were many birds moving around there. I took a few photos of
the Bullock's - here -
http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-t9NDbrK and the next one
(on the same Smugmug page are one of the Eurasian Wigeons at Sullivan's
Pond yesterday etc.). I'll also post it on EBird.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on the ID.    BTW, the Y-throated Warbler
and Pine Warblers were at the feeder on Blair St., Kentville this morning.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--001a1136752465a48004ec9155f8

 there is what appears to be an imm. M. Bullock&#39;s Oriole, as well as a =
Baltimore Oriole, coming to a Kentville feeder. The address is 6 Birchwood =
Drive (Google it). It&#39;s a short dead end street. Park at the end and th=
e Wagstaffes have given me their consent for people to go onto their front =
lawn and look over the wooden gate in their fence to the right of the house=
,=A0 to look at the feeder attached to the house. There are lots of trees a=
nd bushes next door and on their property, and this morning there were many=
 birds moving around there. I took a few photos of the Bullock&#39;s - here=
 - <a href=3D"http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-t9NDbrK">h=
ttp://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-t9NDbrK</a> and the next =
one (on the same Smugmug page are one of the Eurasian Wigeons at Sullivan&#=
39;s Pond yesterday etc.). I&#39;ll also post it on EBird.<br>

-throated Warbler and Pine Warblers were at the feeder on Blair St., Kentvi=
div>

Canada<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">stern=
richard@gmail.com</a><br>

--001a1136752465a48004ec9155f8--