[NatureNS] snowie owl in White Point

From: Susann Myers <myerss@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 21:33:52 -0400

Good luck, Marg.

Paul Murray posted a link to photos of 2 Snowy Owls that he saw at Hartlen
Point today.  He noted that they looked like one adult and one first-year,
but since we get almost all immatures here, they are more likely to be a
male and a female immature - the plumages are right for that.  Could be a
useful pair of owls to look at.

cheers,
Susann