[NatureNS] Late count birds

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:37:16 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CF021E.1079DCD0

I have a question about doing the counts. I know we do different areas =
different days, but if I have birds that are showing up here the day =
before, but that do not show the day of the count I am participating in, =
may I submit them as part of the list? Should they just be ignored? Just =
curious.Sat the 21st this year was very quiet. The day before was quite =
busy and had a couple different birds. I guess I am asking for =
clarification as to what  Bird count actually means.=20
I had a smallish, rather heavy, predator bird drive three Mourning Doves =
right into the big window of our livingroom yesterday. Window survived, =
scared the dickens out of me!  but it took one of the birds. I see no =
sign of the remaining two. The one was grabbed at the glass. No sign it =
dropped to the fresh snow at all.=20
Best regards, and good birds for the new year, all. Marg Millard, White =
Point, Queens
http://MargMillard.ca
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CF021E.1079DCD0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I have a question about doing the counts. I know we do different =
areas=20
different days, but if I have birds that are showing up here the day =
before, but=20
that do not show the day of the count I am participating in, may I =
submit them=20
as part of the list? Should they just be ignored? Just curious.Sat the =
21st this=20
year was very quiet. The day before was quite busy and had a couple =
different=20
birds. I guess I am asking for clarification as to what&nbsp; Bird count =

actually means. </DIV>
<DIV>I had a smallish, rather heavy, predator bird drive three Mourning =
Doves=20
right into the big window of our livingroom yesterday. Window survived, =
scared=20
the dickens out of me!&nbsp; but it took one of the birds. I see no sign =
of the=20
remaining two. The one was grabbed at the glass. No sign it dropped to =
the fresh=20
snow at all. </DIV>
<DIV>Best regards, and good birds for the new year, all. Marg Millard, =
White=20
Point, Queens</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: =
#000000">http://MargMillard.ca</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01CF021E.1079DCD0--