[NatureNS] Bats and Baltimores

Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 17:30:36 -0400
From: Eleanor Lindsay <kelindsay@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------060104050608010705030701

Thanks Jim, yours sounds like mine - doing well at this point (mine is
even eating lots of suet!) - but the bigger issue for me is - have you
managed to get one through an entire winter without mealworms?

Eleanor

On 28/12/2013 10:56 AM, Jim Edsall wrote:
> Eleanor, so far my BAltimore is very happy eating Black Sunflower seeds. It won't go near the different suets I have place in its path. It is showing no signs of stress even after the coldest nights and freezing rain..jim
>
> Jim Edsall
> Dartmouth, N.S.
> check out my website at
> http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/jim.edsall/

--------------060104050608010705030701

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
      this point (mine is even eating lots of suet!) - but the bigger
      issue for me is - have you managed to get one through an entire
      winter without mealworms</font>? <br>
    Eleanor<br>
      wrote:<br>
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">Eleanor, so far my BAltimore is very happy eating Black Sunflower seeds. It won't go near the different suets I have place in its path. It is showing no signs of stress even after the coldest nights and freezing rain..jim

Jim Edsall
Dartmouth, N.S.
check out my website at
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/jim.edsall/