[NatureNS] Blue Jay feeding

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 20:43:41 +0000

This message is in MIME format.

--=_2x1830kqrawt

=C2=A0
  Our Gray Jays had the name Meat Jays once apon a time out here in the
country=C2=A0and if you found yourself around=C2=A0a small flock in the=C2=
=A0woods
you could be near a carcass. Blue Jays love fat, might be just eating
that off the carcasses.
  =C2=A0
  Any Black Vultures show up this year?
  =C2=A0