[NatureNS] DOWL update - 02 Feb 2014

Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 14:02:19 -0400
From: "George E. Forsyth" <g4syth@nspes.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

right:16px;width
This message is in MIME format.

--=_5hE1K11C3lR10fu7xhMyXA2

  Hi Blake,

Yesterday while cutting wood at Harold Forsyth's there were three cock
pheasants crowing from different directions, I noticed that it was not * *
in your DOWL.

Also a bright pine warbler was at my feeder on both Jan 30 and 31, I
haven't seen it in February but I will let you know if it attends in
February!

Thanks, George Forsyth

Quoting Blake Maybank <bmaybank@gmail.com>:

> What a great start to the DOWL.  Some birds were reported here to
> NatureNS, and many more were sent to eBird.  What a great resource it is
> turning out to be.  My White-crowned Sparrow even deigned to make an
> appearance today, to help bring the total to 74.  Check out the results
> here:
>
>    http://tinyurl.com/nswinter
>
>    Even in February this lovely province offers great birding.
>
>    Cheers,
>
> Blake
>
> --
>    Blake Maybank[1]
> White's Lake, Nova Scotia
>
> My Blog:  CSI: LIFE[2]
>
> Organiser, MARITIMES NATURE TRAVEL CLUB[3]
>
> Author, "[3]BIRDING SITES OF NOVA SCOTIA[4]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:bmaybank@gmail.com
[2] http://blakemaybank.com
[3] http://tinyurl.com/naturetravel
[4] http://tinyurl.com/birdingns

--=_5hE1K11C3lR10fu7xhMyXA2

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd">
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Also a bright pine warbler was at my feeder on both Jan 30 and 31, I haven't seen it in February but I will let you know if it attends in February!<br>
Thanks, George Forsyth<br>
Quoting Blake Maybank &lt;bmaybank@gmail.com&gt;:</p>
&nbsp;</div>
&nbsp;</div>
&nbsp;</div>
Blake</div>
--<br>
White's Lake, Nova Scotia</font><br>
Author, "Birding Sites of Nova Scotia<br>
&nbsp;</div>
--=_5hE1K11C3lR10fu7xhMyXA2--