[NatureNS] Snowy Owl in Dartmouth

From: Bernard Burke <bernieb1@EastLink.ca>
To: ns-rba@yahoogroups.com, n8r <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 21:03:32 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_tU6eLWGQ8rQVVXYz1mOO8Q)

 Being on call for work tonight resulted in an unexpected bonus. Around 8 p.m.  I stepped out on the first level loading dock at Mic Mac Mall while on a cell phone trying to sort out an electrical issue when an expected bird (my first thought was a gull) flew directly over my head. I'm glad to say that the snow white bird I saw was definitely not a gull. When I did realize what it was, I'm sure my co-worker on the phone must have found my excited response rather humorous no doubt.

Bernard Burke
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_tU6eLWGQ8rQVVXYz1mOO8Q)

<DIV>&nbsp;Being on call for work tonight resulted in an unexpected bonus. Around 8 p.m.&nbsp; I stepped out on the first level loading dock at Mic Mac Mall while on a cell phone trying to sort out an electrical issue when an expected&nbsp;bird (my first thought was a gull) flew directly over my head. I'm glad to say that the snow white bird I saw was definitely not a gull. When I did realize what it was, I'm sure my co-worker on the phone must have found my excited response rather humorous no doubt.&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Bernard&nbsp;Burke</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth&nbsp;</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_tU6eLWGQ8rQVVXYz1mOO8Q)--