[NatureNS] trail camera?

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 23:10:00 +0000

Any of these would be good, even the $150 range on 3rd page. I would
definitely get a camo one so as not to get it stolen and to put it
above ones eye line if in the woods to help in that regard as well. in
back yard none of that would matter. Read the specs on different cams
to get an idea of what a few extra bucks offers.

  http://www.cabelas.ca/category/trail-cameras/1325

Chris and I would like to purchase what I believe is called a trail